Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Target customers who can potentially become our clients
- Conduct research and keep abreast of variety of business in order to understand groups of potential clients and their nature of media utilization
- Create a targeted customer chart to create visual Map out the client with the products and services that can be supported
- Develop a plan to reach each targeted client.
Penetrate and establish relationship with potential clients
- Reach the client through several methods including online advertising (collaborating with content development team), cold calling, direct mailing, etc.
- Establish relationship with key clients and key stakeholders who can link us with targeted clients, for example, media buyer, media & advertising agency, etc.
- Go present to the potential clients
- Increase exposure to the target group of clients through meeting, networking or any other possible methods. Account executives can work in collaboration with content development in order to organize event with our partners to build more exposure.
Develop and close sales deal with clients
- Develop price cards and revise the price cards according to match with our current value and to make sure we stay competitive in price
- Present, offer, negotiate and close deals with the client
- Propose possible content outline to the client by working in collaboration with content development team
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development/Account Executive or Marketing
- Solid experience in media commercialization
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Very good command of the English language both verbal and written