The research assistant (RA) will have primary responsibility for assisting in a research project studying coordination and collaboration in the selected industries.
- Participate in data collection (including writing field notes and conducting interviews)
- Participate in regular discussions about observations.
- Maintain accurate records of interview, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Attend research meetings and participate in other activities as needed in support of the research projects.
- Travel to field sites to collect and record data as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study
- Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected
- Compile data for progress research report
- Be able to work independently, see projects through to completion, and be prepared for the priorities and demands of field research
- Excellent communication and computer skills (word, excel, etc.) are essential.
- Be a native Thai speaker and have demonstrated speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in English (either as a native or bilingual English speaker or having demonstrated professional competence in English).
- Either experience conducting academic or applied research.